Friday, May 6, 2011

SHUGA: FOR YOUR PLEASURE



When I started this blog last year in December, SHUGA had just been released and exhibited on local television and to be honest, it was awesome! It was the first production that truly proved a point I had been trying to convince a few obstinate friends about for a while; that internationally competitive quality can be achieved with an all-Kenyan cast. I mentioned it HERE.

Well, the kind folks who produced the film posted it up in its entirety(all 3 parts) on VIMEO and even though I had stumbled upon the links a while earlier, it took a post by a recent friend of mine on her blog (delusionofgrandeur254.wordpress.com) to finally remind me to link you guys up with it!!



Here then is SHUGA; For your pleasure ladies and gentlemen!!
Just click the links and enjoy!!

EPISODE 1

EPISODE 2

EPISODE 3

BEHIND THE SCENES

No comments:

Post a Comment